Re: Indy 4's title and plot line straight from Spielberg's cronies...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The ORIGINAL Indiana James (Lambert) from Port5.westworld.ca on April 25, 2000 at 17:54:20:

In Reply to: Re: Indy 4's title and plot line straight from Spielberg's cronies... posted by Indiana Shorty on April 25, 2000 at 14:07:16:

: : Yeah with last Sunday bein' Easter and all I got a chance to talk with Mr. Spielberg, on account of he always has Easter dinner at my place. So me and Assface(that's what I call him) started shootin' the shit after the meal and pretty soon we got to talkin' about Indiana Jones. I asked the ol' sumbitch if they were ever gonna get their acts together and make a fourth film. He gave me a promising answer. He said they finally found a script that everyone agreed on and filming would start as soon as he left my house. I asked about the plot and he told me that seeing as Harrison Ford was born in '42, he'll be pushin' 60 within the hour, his age'd figure into the story.

: : The entire film would take place in a remote building in Ohio where hundreds of people are being held against their will. The story picks up with Indy's admittance into this establishment. He's signed in and placed in a room. He appears to have been drugged because he's barely conscious. Then a young man dressed in white carries a battered old suitcase into the room and plops it down in a table top. As it hits the table the suitcase is jarred open and a bullwhip uncoils onto the table followed by a crushed and beaten brown fedora. Indy utters a few words that are barely comprehendable to the young man and the man hands him his fedora...Indy reaches inside the hat as if he's looking for a stashed treasure map, or an ancient manuscript...the 'Raiders March' starts to build up slowly in the background as Indy begins to pull out the object. The audience finally gets a look at it and the camera zooms in and focuses, the music builds and we see a jar filled with water and what looks like pearls....the camera zooms in closer yet and we see teeth....false teeth, then the music climaxes and the film's title bursts onto the screen..."Indiana Jones and the Nursing Home Bandits"....

: I'll just Ignore your stupid little post and say...DO YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH!...stop cursing man!

Can't you take a joke I.S.? Don't be so touchy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]