Aw, geez...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-tf063.proxy.aol.com on April 25, 2000 at 18:02:24:

In Reply to: Sweet mother of mercy! (nim) posted by bud-arc on April 25, 2000 at 11:29:32:

: : : Is that your little pet-name for him? :) Seriously, though, you sure enticed me to reading that book as I just LOVE reading mythology. Thanks for the recommendation.

: : bud-arc, you love reading mythology too? Criminy, this is getting weirder and weirder. Maybe we're really the same person, and graml's our evil side, ala Fight Club. Whaddaya think? Okay I didn't think so either but it sounded funny for a minute.

: Hey, maybe we are really the same person. Okay, okay...what am I thinking right now? How many fingers am I holding up? Can you feel this...(slapping myself across the face) Ouch. Anyhow, maybe we were like related or something in a past life (depending on your beliefs) and we're finding each other for the first time. My long lost brother...JuggleEwok????

Sorry you got stuck with such a crappy long-lost broth... hey, wait a minute... You lucky jerk. Anyway, that explains the stinging sensation I felt during class today. And I think you were too busy typing to hold fingers up.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]