I hear Mr. Christopher Daniels will make a cameo appearance as a lawyer who will sue Indy for making bootleg dentures!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!! :) (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from Port5.westworld.ca on April 25, 2000 at 18:05:49:

In Reply to: "Dagnabit! I hates them Nazis!" (nim) posted by graml on April 25, 2000 at 17:46:06:

: : : I can't wait for the climactic final scene in which Indy and an aged Rene Belloq duel with canes while speeding down the halls in wheelchairs!

: : Yeah, or that scene where Indy attempts to save the world but forgets what he's doing and opts for a nap instead. The scene's twenty minutes long, but it's so brilliantly cinematographed!

: And lets not forget the scene in which Indy's about to kiss the girl (played by Bea Arthur), when she faints from his overpowering Ben-gay fumes. Or when he takes off his belt to threaten a 59 year old Short Round shouting "You disrespectful whippersnapper! I'll tan your hide, so help me, I will!"

And don't forget abo0ut E.T.'s supporting role as Indy's sidekick! I hear he beats the hell out of a 65-year-old Pat Roach!! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]