Wait a minute...does that mean you have hemorrhoids, too? (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-15-108.o1.jps.net on April 25, 2000 at 18:16:42:

In Reply to: Aw, geez... posted by JuggleEwok on April 25, 2000 at 18:02:10:

: : : : Is that your little pet-name for him? :) Seriously, though, you sure enticed me to reading that book as I just LOVE reading mythology. Thanks for the recommendation.

: : : bud-arc, you love reading mythology too? Criminy, this is getting weirder and weirder. Maybe we're really the same person, and graml's our evil side, ala Fight Club. Whaddaya think? Okay I didn't think so either but it sounded funny for a minute.

: : Hey, maybe we are really the same person. Okay, okay...what am I thinking right now? How many fingers am I holding up? Can you feel this...(slapping myself across the face) Ouch. Anyhow, maybe we were like related or something in a past life (depending on your beliefs) and we're finding each other for the first time. My long lost brother...JuggleEwok????

: Sorry you got stuck with such a crappy long-lost broth... hey, wait a minute... You lucky jerk. Anyway, that explains the stinging sensation I felt during class today. And I think you were too busy typing to hold fingers up.

I'm just kidding for any of you who don't understand the retarded complexities of my mind yet. End of discussion (Oh, I still remember Mr. Christopher Daniels saying that...that pisses the hell out of me, too!).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]