Man, I agree!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shannon (last name) from 24.48.17.244 on April 25, 2000 at 19:40:51:

In Reply to: Welcoming all feedback on this Star Wars topic. It's a LOOOOONNNG one! Get out your college books! posted by Tiga Forever on April 25, 2000 at 07:44:19:

I can't figure out what the deal was with TPM's bad reviews anyway. Just because it didn't live up to the hype (and what could) every bitter shmoe who doesn't get Star Wars takes it as an excuse to jump on what was a kick-ass film. Now, Jar-jar and Midichloreans aside, this movie was fantastic, and it makes me tingle to think what could've happened if GL had had today's technology to make the original trilogy. I hope Episodes II and III are as good, if not better, and while there's room for improvement, I think GL did a helluva lot better than most hack movie-makers would've. As for Darth Maul, could he beat Boba Fett or not? I don't think he was that strong a force-user either, more of a physical guy, which is why Obi-Wan put him in two seperate bacta tanks. And, as for the hard-core sex, no. One thing that distinguishes the Indy movies from Bond is that there's taste. Not something you'll see in, say, Tommorow Never Dies. Farewell for now, and sorry to deviate from the main topic here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]