Re: No problem

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0491.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on April 26, 2000 at 12:36:37:

In Reply to: No problem posted by Michaelson on April 26, 2000 at 09:45:19:

: Considering it was typed very quickly during a break between classes here, and was actually the third time I had responded to this same type of posting over the years, this was the Reader's Digest version. I'll try for a better grade next time. (grins) You're one of the few folks that actually goes back to read the past vaults. Good deal! There's a wealth of stuff back there (not my ramblings, of course), and other members should do the same. Saves crossing the same bridges over and over again on occasion. I was serious on the thanks for the heads up on the red heading. I had not even noticed that until you mentioned a problem existing. Thanks again! Regards. Michaelson

Michaelson, I'm glad the situation is resolved now! I myself found the vault quite helpful in getting information on topics that must have been discussed many times before [I wonder if Micah will implement a search function - that would be so useful!]. I remember many of your posts sticking out of the crowd, mostly because of the clear and well thought out manner they were written in. I have enjoyed your humerous observations and input as well as all the information you have given regarding the Wested [ordered one myself two weeks ago!]. I'm looking forward to reading your future posts, even if they are written in a hurry! Respectfully, Fall Guy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]