Re: Wested Info Straight From Peter...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0491.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on April 26, 2000 at 13:50:23:

In Reply to: Wested Info Straight From Peter... posted by Tyree on April 26, 2000 at 13:39:11:

: As it was my day off yesterday, I was sitting around the house pondering many things... one of which was WHERE IS MY WESTED???!! I ordered it at the end of February, and still haven't received it, so I thought I'd attempt to phone Wested. I finally figured out how to phone internationally, and got in contact with Wested. I spoke to a gentleman there, who informed me that he was unable to find record of my order (gasp!!) but would phone me back within half an hour.

: Lo and behold, my phone rings about 20 minutes later, and who is speaking to me but Mr. Botwright himself!! Peter informed me that due to a huge number of costumes he is making for a film, the enormous number of orders he has recently received for Indy jackets, and a low-quality shipment of lambskin he was sent (he refused to accept that shipment and had to wait for a new shipment to be sent), my jacket order was inadvertantly set aside. Peter expressed his deepest regrets for the oversight and assured me that HE PERSONALLY would make my jacket had have it sent out within the next two weeks!!

: Is that customer service or what? Just my personal testimony to the exceptional service of the folks at Wested!!

"Enormous number of orders...for Indy jackets". Ouch! I ordered one about two weeks ago and know of at least one more person who ordered the same week. There are probably hundreds of orders! But it's good to know that Mr Botwright will not make jackets from substandard materials. Should it take a little longer, I can live with that. Hope you'll get your jacket soon. Let us know! Fall Guy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]