Oh, yes! (aka, angry memories in the form of an 'nim')

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-157.o1.jps.net on April 26, 2000 at 13:56:33:

In Reply to: What am I? A guidance counselor? (nim) posted by graml on April 26, 2000 at 07:37:05:

: I hate guidance counselors, Bud-arc! I hate 'em!
: -graml
: PS My high school counselor said I wouldn't get into college. In fact, she refused to send my transcripts. But I graduated with honors from CNU! Who's laughing now, Mrs. Severt? Bwa ha ha ha!

I hate 'em, too, G! Throughout my high school years, I met up with the stupidest, idioticest, Mr. Christopher Danieliest counselors that ever slithered across the face of this planet! Now this is a long story, but basically they all were trying to discourage me from ditching school (God, did I do a lot of that!) and trying to kill me in general. Of course I whipped all their asses because I'm through with high school 2 years earlier than I should've been despite many, many referrals, expulsion threats, etc.! Who's laughing now, you shitfaced Mr. Mestaz, bitchy Mrs. Espenosa, sniveling Mr. Weasel-face (I forget his real name), and the worst of them all: Mr. Scharsch, the F*ck-shit who stole my 8-ft bullwhip and I never got it back from. Oh, you'll pay, Scharschy, you'll pay!!! (In fact he already did; I stole his credit card from the school office!) Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. As you can see, I was quite the rebel in high school (even in junior high!), but this isn't half of the story of what really went on in those years. Hell, I could write a book on all the times I've gone up against these idiots who think they're so much better than you because they work at a "school" as a "counselor." Boy, I sure was a bad boy back in the day...but now I've changed, right...?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]