Yeah, if you don't classify Mario and friends as "good", then there really isn't much available. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy's Girl from spider-we084.proxy.aol.com on April 26, 2000 at 20:49:50:

In Reply to: It's about bloody time! posted by JuggleEwok on April 26, 2000 at 18:46:01:

: : Gamefan has reported that the mysterious Indiana Jones game reported at Lucasarts E3 site is INDEED the Nintendo 64 port of Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine. Now, I'm still a bit nervous as to why there has been no mention to the Dreamcast version yet (despite my game magazine readings), but at least we KNOW that Lucasarts is deciding to spread out the market to console systems OTHER than Playstation.

: : P.S. Hey, Graml, you should be happy now! Oh, wait a minute, you went out and bought the PC version, didn't you? Dang, am I the only one who hasn't experienced it yet?

: I've been waiting to play this game since way back in the day, when we had to walk uphill both ways to school that was a hundred miles away... urm... well I've wanted to play it for a while, anyhoo. It's about time they release something good for N64. I was beginning to think that Zelda and Goldeneye were the only really good games they'd ever have!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]