Re: Age range?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dave from ip177.hackensack3.nj.pub-ip.psi.net on April 26, 2000 at 21:52:55:

In Reply to: Age range? posted by Tim on April 24, 2000 at 21:54:22:

Geez, it looks like I'm one of the elders since I'm clocking in at a near-geriatric 27. That's cool though that there are a lot of younger fans checking out this site and being into the movies.

I don't have any stories about seeing it in theaters (except this past year when some frinds and I roadtripped to see them in Maryland...) but I do have this memory - I was a big Lego-maniac when I was little and I can remember my dad, who is a graphic designer, customizing a lego minifig for me as Indy! with the khaki pants and a whip. After that it was day after day trying to figure out how to make lego shooting darts, lego trap-doors, lego rolling giant boulders...

: What's athe average age of these indyfans? I would guess I'm one of the younger ones at eighteen, but I'm old enough to have seen Last Crusade when it first came to theaters. Well, I don't remember much about _seeing_ it, mostly standing in a HUGE line with my parents for a couple hours, and the fact that the "he chose ...poorly" scene scared the heck out of me. Are there many young fans? The last Crusade was so long ago, and Indy hasn't had very heavy interim merchandising... Star Wars stole all the kids.

: Tim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]