That's cool! Too bad that film sucked though. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from Port6.westworld.ca on April 27, 2000 at 17:44:05:

In Reply to: I met Harrison Ford!!!!! posted by German Mechanic on April 26, 2000 at 13:23:49:

: It was a little while ago since I've only been around for a couple of months but on September 24, 1998 at the time of 2:00 PM I met Harrison Ford. My dad met the props director, Tom Allen, of Random Hearts a few days earlier and my dad arranged us to meet Tom in Georgetown during the filming of the movie and said we may see Harrison. So me, my brother, and my two best friends waited anxiously to see him. We all were wearing our fedoras and were talking on a bench on the set when a man slid in the bench behind us and said, "Where'd you guys get those ridiculous looking hats!" and it was Harrison alright, and he has to be the absolute coolest person ever. We all got special autographs personalized and the say Best Wishes Harrison Ford! It was the best day ever and we chatted with him and watched the filming (most ended up on the cutting room floor) but it was great, I hope to get in touch with him soon!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]