Yeah...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-228.o1.jps.net on April 28, 2000 at 14:51:46:

In Reply to: Tough noogies... posted by Micah on April 28, 2000 at 09:11:17:

: : This site has had the same boring look for many years. It's just awful, horrible and not good. When is Micah going to give this site a new look?

: I'm a little more disappointed in my lack of new content. I've got some things planned if I could just find the time to do them. A new design is very low on my priority list.

: Sorry,
: Micah

A makeover is not what this site needs. I love seeing the ol' adventurous background JPEG you got here (I use it as my wallpaper), and the lack of graphics (I'm not kidding, it makes the pages easier to load!), and, well, it just looks so familiar...like a second home (and from the amount of time I spend here, my first home, too!). I see all these sites getting their new "java" or "flash" crap which looks pretty, but what really counts is what's in it. Don't change the layout of the site, Micah, it's already survived the test of time...
P.S. Hey, if you're having trouble finding time to upload stuff, you could appoint me as your apprentice and I can help you out! Picture it: Steven and Micah...uh, I mean, Micah and Steven...the founders of Indyfan! Ah, forget it... :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]