Re: Uh, I wouldn't copyright that just yet, Bud-Arc

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cuyahoga Boru from braveheart.mildenhall.af.mil on April 28, 2000 at 16:45:54:

In Reply to: Uh, I wouldn't copyright that just yet, Bud-Arc posted by Michaelson on April 28, 2000 at 16:35:03:

: : : : : : PS Maybe it was some foreshadowing. We're supposed to think that Indy carried this grudge for so long, that twenty-six years later, he finally avenged Coronado's grandchildren.

: : : : I've always looked in that scene on the Coronado ship to see what Fedora had been up to, because we can obviously see an elderly Panama Hat on the ship. Fedora apparently didn't stick with him, because that was probably just a one-time job (getting paid to steal it). Who knows what happened to Fedora after that...did he get himself into some Indy-esque adventures himself? Was he really Abner Ravenwood in disguise? Or maybe he was just some lousy grave-robber who wore cool-looking duds?

: : : That's ingenius! Fedora possibly being Abner Ravenwood? Remember how nice Fedora was to Indy, despite the fact that Indy was a punk? And how Marion said Indy had been like a son to Abner? That's a pretty cool concept.
: : : -graml
: : : PS All Indy-related, and no "nim"!

: : Lordy, lord. Ingenius, huh? Thanks. Oh, and, before I forget, this idea is COPYRIGHT BUD-ARC, 2000, so no funny business....:)

: : P.S. Yeah, we must be shaping up or something!

: : "I am shocked and appalled." -Bart Simpson, on trying not too be obvious.

: If you go back into the vaults, you'll find that this has been surmised before by other writers of the forum. Sorry about that. Regards. Michaelson

not only that but more than one web site has mentioned that this was in the original work up of the film. I believe I read it at Raiders of the Lost Scenes. Sorry bud.
TCB
Cuyahoga

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: