Ahhh, shut up...:)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-85.o1.jps.net on April 28, 2000 at 17:30:08:

In Reply to: Me too man! :) (nim) posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on April 28, 2000 at 16:58:35:

: : Thankfully, all of my dreams usually center on one of two things: computer software piracy (oddly enough...) and that one chick from "Saved by the Bell." You know the one I mean, right? Had three names or something?
: : -graml
: : PS I'm glad I made it out of that Indy convention in one piece, I must confess...

: Hmmm... I've never dreamt about Indyfan or Indy ever. Usually my dreams are in school situations, either things regarding marks, friends or things that belong in T&A movies like "Porky's" or something (oh my, I pulled a bud-arc, I've said too much :). However, recently I did dream that I was seeing a movie with Keanu Reeves and his girlfriend! That was crazy! Man, I think I've been watching The Matrix one too many times. :)

Yeah, I guess you guys are right; enough with me sharing my very personal secrets with you. I thought you guys would understand. Ha! Anyway, enough with that. It WAS only a dream... a chance for me to relive the days events in my unconscious mind. I have to admit, though, I did enjoy these dreams: climbing the Alps and becoming a fugitive, not to mention risking second-hand suicide with that huge 18-wheeler! :)

P.S. Hey, which chick were you referring to, graml? Kelly (my personal fav) or that girl who ended up topless (and bottomless) in Showgirls? (ooh, I've said too much once more!)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]