Re: Re: My nim...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-85.o1.jps.net on April 28, 2000 at 17:33:56:

In Reply to: Re: Re: My nim... posted by graml on April 28, 2000 at 17:29:49:

: : : You jumped in front of a truck? Just to see if you were dreaming?! What if you HADN'T been dreaming? I can see why your heart was pounding. But I guess that's just one of the insane things about dreams. You think that you're thinking straight, that what you are doing makes perfect sense, but after you wake up, you think back, and it doesn't make any sense at all.

: : Yeah, that was pretty crazy, wasn't it? But I knew I was dreaming...it's just one of those things I wish I were gutsy enough to try in real life. Other things I've tried in the astral plane are jumping off of the Grand Canyon (one time I landed perfectly, the other time I woke up immediately), and flown like Superman. God, I love flying! :)

: I assumed that you jumped in front of that truck to save me! Say... maybe you're dreaming now... Why don't you go out to the street and...
: -THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CENSORED BY Mr. GRAML'S ATTORNEY-

No, I wasn't trying to save you, but shouldn't you have tried to save me? Ah-ha! I knew you were trying to kill me all along, I knew all of you were trying to, I knew...
-THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CENSORED BY MR. BUD-ARC'S HEALTH INSURANCE AGENT
P.S. Uh-oh, we're starting with the 'nim's again, aren't we? Well, I guess we should try to stop a little at a time...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]