The evolution of the 'nim' (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-85.o1.jps.net on April 28, 2000 at 18:31:45:

In Reply to: You can hear it briefly.... posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on April 28, 2000 at 18:23:31:

: : I might not have checked the movie very well, but I can't hear "keeping up with the Joneses" from the Last Crusade soundtrack in the movie.

: Wow! This is like the first thing I've posted that is ACTUALLY Indy-related in a long time after being unraveled in bud-arc's and graml's "nim's of fun" (BTW, the NIM has certainly evolved since the days Aragorn started making these, huh? :)

: Anyways, on to the subject at hand. Most of the "Keeping Up With The Joneses" track you heard in the LC soundtrack didn't make it in the final movie for some unkown reason (which is too bad because it's a great track), only the very end of the track is heard in the movie, it's the part where Jones and Jones, Jr. were talking about their passed away mother at the crossroads. Hope this helps.

: --------------

Aragorn, Aragorn, Aragorn. I'd like to shake the hand of the man who created the original 'nim' that we all know and love (yeah, with a hand buzzer, that is!). :) The only thing is, Aragorn used to write totally-out-of-place, non-sensical messages in his 'nim's while I now do that to my 'nm's, because I know not many people will look there! And so now the 'nim' has taken the place of a message that *sort of* makes sense, but with a sense of humor. Uh...what am I talking about? That's the same thing? Eh...I think I'll go swimming...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]