Oh, dear God...the degenerative era of students...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-42-152.o1.jps.net on April 28, 2000 at 23:50:50:

In Reply to: Indy in the classroom! posted by Reggie on April 28, 2000 at 23:19:56:

: Everyday in school, we have home room. It is where we hear mornig anouncements and salute the flag, etc. Strangly, this period it about 30 min long. So, we started bringing movies to watch on the school TV. I saw Forest Gump, The Matrix, Far And Away, and Rush Hour. Some others as well. I brought Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Suprisingly only a few seem to be interested in it. "Indy is gay" seems to be a major concern of the class now. I can only hope the film will pick up in the catacombs of Venice.-Reggie

"Indy is gay?" Is that all the most coolest, charming, daring film archaeologist of all time amounts to these days? What has happened to society? What we need is a new Indy movie to set these schmucks straight and hopefully influence the next generation of kids positively. If the film doesn't "pick up" for them at least by the 3 trials, then it is all too late...society has gone amuck for good!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]