Re: Sorry to 3k$ and Missed!...and bud-arc!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-42-152.o1.jps.net on April 29, 2000 at 00:51:27:

In Reply to: Sorry to 3k$ and Missed! posted by German Mechanic on April 28, 2000 at 21:00:31:

: Sorry I was out of town the past two days. When we met Harrison I yelled, "You're, you're, you're Indiana Jones!" and he replied,"No, I thought you were!" Which was real funny since I had all my Indy gear on but we all were in shock and he didn't metion anything about Indy. The next day on the radio the DJ said he say four kids wearing fedoras and the picture I got autographed was that when Indy was on the Rope Bridge in ToD, I'm sorry though nothing came up of Indy 4, however my father is in the FBI and so I told my dad to track Harrison down so we can talk, but he is a really neat guy to meet.

Oh my God...he actually said that he thought you were Indy! Do you know what this means, man? You're going to play Indy in the next movie! You lucky, lucky, lucky dog!
Seriously, though, you are so fortunate to have met the man, the myth, the legend in person...and not even at some kind of press-related thing...you were there, alone with him, talking personally! Ahhh! I can't take all this excitement! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]