I agree. Here's my argument...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-171.o1.jps.net on April 29, 2000 at 23:55:11:

In Reply to: Yeah, that's why it'd be funny. (nim) posted by JuggleEwok on April 29, 2000 at 23:22:45:

: : I'm looking straight at ya, Graml! :)

: Uh, feminism through Indy gear? Hmm... naa. Something about that just doesn't add up...

Purses? I don't think so. Nor do I think any woman would wear one (except for the cool adventurous gals). I mean, with all these "fashions" today, I figure they would say, "Ewww...it's all big and green and ugly!" or something. Know what I mean? Besides, I've seen many old films that show archaeologists wearing saddlebags or some kind of knapsack around their shoulder, so maybe it's just an archaeology thing...
P.S. Ever play the Sierra Online game entitled Torin's Passage? It was a cool game, and the main character, Torin, had a leather shoulder bag that he would carry everywhere (containing his shapeshifting cat-like pet). Anyway, in one scene there's this black and white rerun television world, and the lady living in it calls in a "purse." Torin, of course, wisely ignores this wisecrack...just like I do.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]