Re: 2 things to say

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-004vannewP127.dialsprint.net on April 30, 2000 at 14:29:49:

In Reply to: 2 things to say posted by Henry Jones on April 30, 2000 at 12:48:24:

: 1st) If you are reading this, you shall go to the indygear chat or an ancient voodoo curse will be put upon you

: 2nd)Has anyone got any REAL info on the grail story?

In response to your second question (and I honestly mean no offense), isn't there a library near you? A bookstore? An old priest? You've asked questions about the Grail/Grail Diary often enough to make me suspect that you just plain don't want to do the research yourself. Maybe I'm just some weirdo who has spent way too much time in libraries and museums over the years, but I enjoy the thrill of discovery that comes with doing my own research. Books (and hell, even websites) on Medieval culture and folklore abound. Why not page through some? I'm sure someone, somewhere has written a book on the Holy Grail itself. And with the power of the internet at your fingertips (oh God, I sound like a commercial!), you could undoubtedly come across one. Again, I mean no offense to you. It's just that over the years, I've come to realize that the best research comes out of your OWN determination to find the truth. Roll up your sleeves and sharpen your pencils!
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]