Re: 2 things to say

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Henry Jones from 71-MADR-X45.libre.retevision.es on April 30, 2000 at 15:30:11:

In Reply to: Re: 2 things to say posted by graml on April 30, 2000 at 14:29:49:

Well, I have been researching the grail for years, I have a collection of medieval texts written by Chretien de Troyes, Robert de Boron etc. I will travel to london in aweek to research the Brittish museum library, and i even have my own Grail Diary, with the info I've found. But I've never heard of the story of the crusaders in LC. The only thing I know is that it is true. So, as an Indy fan i am, I think that other people might help me here, as i've helped other Indy fans.

Thanks for your suggestion. I agree completele with you.

: In response to your second question (and I honestly mean no offense), isn't there a library near you? A bookstore? An old priest? You've asked questions about the Grail/Grail Diary often enough to make me suspect that you just plain don't want to do the research yourself. Maybe I'm just some weirdo who has spent way too much time in libraries and museums over the years, but I enjoy the thrill of discovery that comes with doing my own research. Books (and hell, even websites) on Medieval culture and folklore abound. Why not page through some? I'm sure someone, somewhere has written a book on the Holy Grail itself. And with the power of the internet at your fingertips (oh God, I sound like a commercial!), you could undoubtedly come across one. Again, I mean no offense to you. It's just that over the years, I've come to realize that the best research comes out of your OWN determination to find the truth. Roll up your sleeves and sharpen your pencils!
: -graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]