Re: Harrison Ford is a lousy kisser.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-004vannewP282.dialsprint.net on May 03, 2000 at 07:37:33:

In Reply to: Harrison Ford is a lousy kisser. posted by Cereal Killer on May 03, 2000 at 01:40:05:

I guess I'm not that observant. I'd never noticed that, but thinking back to all the Ford movies I've seen, you're right. He does seem to be a full contact kisser (Lord God knows I never thought I'd hear myself say something like that!). Maybe in Indy 4, he'll skip kissing altogether and just head-butt his female costar...

: Any observant moviegoer can see from Ford's films that he is not a good kisser. In fact, his crush-a-womans-mouth-with-his-hard-lips technique is almost as patentable as his noted point-your-finger-in-anger acting method. A few examples include the tooth-loosening kiss he gives Anne Heche in "Six Days, Seven Nights" and the almost-as-crushing kiss he gives Marion in the tent in "Raiders." I bring this topic up because there was a paragraph in today's paper about Kristen Scott Thomas rating her various onscreen lovers. Here's the piece...

: Anyone out there planning to kiss Kristen Scott Thomas in the near future should know this: She'll be rating you.
: The British actress gives poor marks to her "Random Hearts" mate, Harrison Ford. "Horse Whisperer" Robert Redford was the "worst of all" her co-stars.
: Scott Thomas gives high marks to Sean Penn, whose mouth she explores in their new movie, "Up At The Villa." She tells Mirabella that Robin Wright Penn's husband ranks "up there" with her "English Patient" co-star, Ralph Fiennes, who apparently holds the star's current title as a killer kisser.

: Anybody else out there notice that each time Ford delivers a kiss to one of his co-stars it looks almost as painful as one of Indy's punches? I love Indy but I think I'd advise my sisters against kissing him unless they want to be fitted for braces.

: Comments???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]