Re: HJ order ques/ Thanks Tom, but....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 28 yr.old Indy from LAURA060-0942.splitrock.net on May 03, 2000 at 21:25:38:

In Reply to: Re: HJ order ques/ Thanks Tom, but.... posted by Gregg on May 02, 2000 at 18:58:39:

: Thanks for your speedy response Tom. Are there any ordering tips you would suggest for a Raiders oriented fellow like myself? Does the HJ come with the crown creased/fully formed, with or without a hatbox? Thanks
: Gregg

:
: : : : Does anyone know the current waiting/shipping times for HJ orders? A few days back I saw a post that read that their orders were caught up or something? I'd appreciate a follow-up to save me the $ of a call from CA to UK. Thanks

: : : HJ were'nt taking orders for a few months there. indy 4.......
: : : so there's probably a slight backlog.

: : As far as i know....
: : HJ orders are caught up and hats should ship quickly. The usual wait was under 3 weeks. Now that they have the base POETS back in stock it should be right on track. I know that as soon as they had the hats in stock they shipped right out to those waiting (including me!) If you do call, ask for MR. Swales and please post any updates. I believe he works Wed-Fri but i'm not certain
: : Tom

: Make sure that you specify to Mr. Swales that you want the RAIDERS pinch on your hat. I also asked for the petersham ribbon. All of these requests may be standard with the hat. As far as the hat including a hatbox, it doesn't. They ship it in a cardboard box with the crown of the hat placed neatly in a cardboard band for protection. It looks like the actual RAIDERS fedora, without the dust of course.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]