I concur!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0791.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on May 04, 2000 at 13:45:56:

In Reply to: If that's really Indy, then it's a very low shot they took! posted by Jerry King on May 04, 2000 at 13:04:57:

: : But is that unfortunate adventurer really our Indy? Young Lara grabs his bag [though the dead guy is still clutching it] and wears it from then on as a backpack. Good luck, Lara! Fall Guy

: Whoa! If that's really supposed to be Indy, then it's a very cheap shot! But they seem like someone who would take precisely such a low shot... :( How tasteless and stupid, considering that Indy would kick the silicone out of Croft in any time, place and field...

: Makes me want to scream:
: "Oh my God, they killed Indy!"
: "You bastards!"

I'm afraid that only the fear of lawsuits prevented the EIDOS people from making the dead guy look even more like Indy. However, even a dead Indy is better than no Indy, since people may remember the real thing. Maybe the Eidos people were just sarcstic about the fact that there have been no more Indy movies. I would like to think they were rather bitter than snickering about showing Indy dead. Fall Guy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]