Actually...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sterlingeyes from ppp-31-27.itc.Virginia.EDU on May 04, 2000 at 14:19:57:

In Reply to: Harrison Ford is a lousy kisser. posted by Cereal Killer on May 03, 2000 at 01:40:05:

Whoa. Sorry, no time for introductions. I'm a frequent lurker, but I've never posted before.
Nevertheless, I felt I had to respond to this topic.
1. Most of Harrison's co-stars rate him as a great kisser, some even say he's the best kisser in Hollywood. I forget names now, but I think it includes Anne Archer and Sela Ward.
2. Harrison's 2 front teeth are fake, but that's it. They were indeed knocked out by a gun on the set of Gunsmoke.

Ok. That's it. : )

: Any observant moviegoer can see from Ford's films that he is not a good kisser. In fact, his crush-a-womans-mouth-with-his-hard-lips technique is almost as patentable as his noted point-your-finger-in-anger acting method. A few examples include the tooth-loosening kiss he gives Anne Heche in "Six Days, Seven Nights" and the almost-as-crushing kiss he gives Marion in the tent in "Raiders." I bring this topic up because there was a paragraph in today's paper about Kristen Scott Thomas rating her various onscreen lovers. Here's the piece...

: Anybody else out there notice that each time Ford delivers a kiss to one of his co-stars it looks almost as painful as one of Indy's punches? I love Indy but I think I'd advise my sisters against kissing him unless they want to be fitted for braces.

: Comments???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]