Re: I think I remember that...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy's Girl from spider-we022.proxy.aol.com on May 05, 2000 at 15:16:20:

In Reply to: Re: I think I remember that... posted by bud-arc on May 05, 2000 at 15:03:22:

: : Wasn't the guy playing "Indy" looking for a TV remote control so he could watch America's Funniest Home Videos? Or something like that? Talk about shameless pandering. But I recall being pretty impressed with the stunts, especially that truck chase you mentioned.
: : -graml

: :
: : : Only the most rabid Indy-fan will remember this from five or six years ago.

: : : On the show with Bob Sagat called "America's Funniest Home Videos" somebody made a three or four minute home movie with an Indiana Jones theme. There was a truck chase, some pretty good stunts (they looked real good for a home movie) and a funny Raiders of the Lost Ark ending. Anybody remember this? I've been looking for it on the web with no luck.

: Yeah, I remember watching AFHV all the time, and vaguely remember an Indy-type parody. I would also love to get my hands on this!
: P.S. Does anyone remember America's Funniest People (came on after Home Videos) and the endless Jackalope short films? Those were SO cool! ("Hee-hee-hee, you'll NEVER catch me!")

I used to love that show! But if there was an Indy spoof on there, I probably would not have recognized it for what it was.
Also, I do remember AFP. Wasn't it hosted by that other guy from Full House? And those Jackalopes were funny, too. 8D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]