The shadows are playing tricks on your eyes:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0727.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on May 05, 2000 at 16:37:09:

In Reply to: Short sleved FAKE Indy - FAKE ark spotted in Well o f Souls!!!! posted by 3k$ on May 05, 2000 at 07:45:19:

: I've been noticing the last few viewings of Raiders, when I saw the SHADOWS of Sallah and Indy carying the ark, in the last shot the angels on the top of the ark look like they are sitting on top of inch and a half long nails. Tonight I was noticing that in the previous shots the angels have regular human bodies but their waists get VERY thin in this last shadow shot. This is one CONTINUOUS shot where after the shadows pass, the real Indy and Ark enter the frame but the angels have regular waists This meant that the shadow ark in this shot had to be a different ark. Then I noticed that the "Indy" imposter carying it has a SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT ON and no jacket. Anybody notice this before?

If you observe again, you will see that the shadows are "cut" by a ledge on the wall behind. You can clearly see that Indy's and Sallah's shadows are shifted to the right on the wall behind the ledge. As for the thin waists of the angels, their shadows are just stretching across the top of the ledge. You agree? Fall Guy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]