Re: INDY GEAR: AND THE INDY MISSION:2

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP300.dialsprint.net on May 05, 2000 at 19:57:13:

In Reply to: INDY GEAR: AND THE INDY MISSION:2 posted by INDY JONES on May 05, 2000 at 19:28:14:

Williamsburg, eh? Virginia? That's my neck of the woods. So I will warn you: Beware the tourists. They are all evil. And around this time of the year, you can't swing a cat without hitting one and knocking off their ridiculous porkpie hat. Also, a lot of waiters 'round here are on strike. But aside from that, Williamsburg is a great place to kill some time!
-graml

: Hello Indiana Fans:

: It is I, Indy Jones, and with all my Indy Gear[except, wested jacket, i think its to hot to wear] anyway, im taking my Lock hat, swiss military shirt, and some Indy pants(along with some from Old Navy cargo pants, i know there not authenic) But anyway, this will be an Indy trip worth the wait.

: Iam going to explore the ghosts of Williamsburg and tales of all stuff and more!
: ANyway, this will be a small and an Indy mission going up against the supernatural!

: Regards; will report back A.S.A.P.

: INDY JONES and the last crusade

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: