Indy-esque thrills and spills on Sabrina...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-15-125.o1.jps.net on May 06, 2000 at 00:39:50:

Okay, you can tell I'm desperate to post something when I write about something as meaningless as this. But, ANYWAY, tonight on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (ABC, TGIF, that sort of thing), Sabrina was caught in quick-sand while Harvey and Josh were competing to save her. So some of the obstacles they had to overcome were two huge axes swinging like pendulums (like in Tomb Raider) which they got through by jamming the blades with a wooden stick, a "pit" of snakes which Josh swung over with a vine and Harvey just jumped over (like Indy in Raiders), and the last one was a flame blast coming out of nowhere which they had to team-up and block with a huge boulder. So, in the end, of course, they both saved her in time. Oh, and for those who may have missed it, Harvey finally found out Sabrina was a witch, and since this is the season finale, we won't know what happens next for another few months...swell.
P.S. Am I the only one with welled-up tears in my eyes over the final episode of Boy Meets World...uh-oh, I've said too much already!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]