Re: Indy legos

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust168.tnt1.somerset-west.or.da.uu.net on May 06, 2000 at 03:20:15:

In Reply to: Re: Indy legos posted by bud-arc on May 06, 2000 at 02:47:24:

Bud-Arc,
Why can't you get them now? They are one of the few legos I like to collect, and I still see them all over the place...fred meyer, target, TRU, etc....and most of the smaller sets are super cheep!!
Like shorty, I have set aside a few of the guys from these sets to re paint as Indy characters, cos they are so close...and some of the sets have traps that are super cool!!

Indiana Jimmie

"Time to get to work." ( from IJ and the IM )

: Well i finished my indy lego figure now im making a
: : fedora(from scratch) im gonna make more indy
: : characters and some lego scenes(call me
: : Indiana"LEGO" Shorty) im gonna try and scan them
: : into my PC and post them.

: Didn't they have some adventure playsets available for sale not too long ago? I seem to remember commercials (with the catchy songs) with a "mummy" type theme and a curse, and you had to save your character and get him the heck out of there. If memory serves, he was dressed like Indy (fedora, leather jacket, boots, stubble on face, the works) and the whole dang thing was so Indy-like. Man, why don't I get these things when I can?
: P.S. Custom Indy Lego figures, Indy Shorty? Aren't you afraid "Mr. Christopher Daniels" is going to bust you for that one, too? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]