Re: Indiana Jones... jr?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jace from 336-ppp46.cqc.com on July 14, 1998 at 19:34:54:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones... jr? posted by Aragorn on March 01, 1998 at 14:42:39:

: : I had an idea, about how Indy could have a son. (illegitimate, of course). Elsa Schnieder, from TLC. Now, I know what you're thinking;
: : "Waita sec, didn't she fall thousands of feet into a nothingness abyss" Amd, the answer, of course, is yes. BUT, suppose, the grail
: : landed not far above where her body laid, and, condensation formed on it's surface, which then dripped down, and landed on Elsa, she wakes up, and leaves, with amnesia, or something, and later, regains her memory, in the maternity ward of a hospital in Iskenderun. (Hey, I didn't say it was a GOOD idea. :P)

: : --YM"DCMJ!"J

: Hey! Not improbable, considering some of the things that's happened in the Indy universe! I always liked Elsa anyway...

: Aragorn

i think it would be a great idea for indy to have a kid(s). however, most people don't agree. i hope they can add it in if they make a fourth indy movie. there needs to be someone to continue his adventures. they could easily add one in, especially considering all the women he has been with! :) but i have always thought it would be a good idea for him to have a kid and i am glad to see other people think the same. i think elsa is cool too.

~jace

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]