And yet, many other thoughts...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-42-184.o1.jps.net on May 07, 2000 at 20:12:55:

In Reply to: Even more thoughts... posted by graml on May 07, 2000 at 18:24:39:

: I'll bet when you open Indy's closet, there's rack after rack of identical hats, pants and Wested jackets. On numerous hooks on the back of the closet door are dozens of identical whips. Waaaay in the back is the white tux from Temple of Doom and a powder blue suit with flared pants and a ruffled cummerbund that he bought in the 1970s.
: -graml
: PS I'll bet he saves his hats, too. On a shelf somewhere there are rows of battered fedoras with tags hanging from them reading "Bashed in by Thugee, 1935" and "Hit on head by Commie, 1947".

Oh, man, graml. Watch your step. I think your bordering on the line of non-serious Indy posts...God forbid! Anyway, I'd like to think the same thing about Indy having a closet full of his adventure clothes...one pair for each day of the week...or even better, he only wears one pair and then throws it out! I mean, when does Indy have time to go to the laundry anyhow?
P.S. And I bet a bunch of his underwear is probably on hangers in his closet, too (what did we decide on then...boxers?).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]