Re: Last half hour of Raiders was Indys dream

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 63.91.220.45 on May 08, 2000 at 04:52:45:

In Reply to: Last half hour of Raiders was Indys dream posted by 3k$ on May 08, 2000 at 03:57:30:

: After Marion kissed him, Indy fell asleep and the rest of the movie is just his dream. I always rewound the tape rather than watch the last half hour, things just started getting too whacky. But now I understand. Here's a list of the only in dreams phenomenons (1) Indy says the "S" word (2) He hitches a ride on the top a submarine and goes half way around the planet (3) He smashes his shoulder into his long time arch enemy Belloch, Belloch ignores him then Indy looks at Belloch like "what an idiot" Remember in the Cairo bar? Indy sensed Belloch before he even saw him. I suspect Belloch could do the same.(4)Belloch eats a fly and doesn't notice it. (5) Indy allows hiself to be captured Nazis,without a struggle, without even noticing his captors because he's lost in a DREAM about what they'll find in the Ark.(5) GOD drops by (6) they abandon the most important and dangerous archaeological discovery of alltime in a crate in the storeroom of a Home Depot. All just a dream, right?

3k$...Lay off the crack pipe dude!...you're high!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]