They'd have to use a REAL Aussie actor. Maybe the guy himself... God, most American attempts at Aussie/Cockney/Scottish/Irish accents tend to merge into one another and make me cringe... = )

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Moribundman from olive.ulcc.wwwcache.ja.net on May 08, 2000 at 05:40:18:

In Reply to: Indy 4 sidekick possibility.... posted by Austin Powers on May 07, 2000 at 22:21:47:

: Yeah I was watchin' the TV the other day and I came across my favoritist program in the whole world. It's that show on Animal Planet with the insane Australian guy that chases crocodiles and parked cars all over the Australian Outback. I started to think to myself what a cool addition this sumbitch'd make to an Indy sequel. Wacky hijinks would insue, what with Indy's paralyzing fear of snakes and this guy's overwhelming urges to be bitten by them. I reckon the movie could be called "Indiana Jones and the Crocodiles' Chew Toy", and it could hit theaters this Fall...that's assuming this guy makes it out of that Dingo territory alive...

: Austin....Danger Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]