Star Wars and Indiana Jones Rings for Your Nokia Phone

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 196-28-48-100.prtc.net on May 08, 2000 at 21:24:40:

I found this article over at sirstevesguide.com.

MISC: Star Wars Rings for Your Nokia Phone - UPDATED!

Good news for owners of the Nokia 6190 cellular phone!!! You can now purchase customized phone rings for your phone from the web site http://www.voicestream.com/ ! Go to customers only section on the site and there you can purchase two rings for $1.99! The phone will only hold one ring at a time , but on the site is the main SW theme, Cantina theme , the Imperial march and the Indiana Jones theme as well! If you have the 5190 (like me) you can get these also, but you have to either have purchased your phone very recently or go to a special voicestream store that can update your software to the latest version (this is what I had to do)!!! Please be aware that you can only acsess that part of the site under the "customers only" section after logging on, so you have to be a customer to get in there and check it out, but this is one of the coolest SW things I've found in some time!!! Now if I could only get them to start making SW faces for my phone (anyone from the Lucas marketing department listening?), I'd be set!

News Submitted By: Bar Bar Drinks

UPDATED:

Anthony writes:

I constantly check your website for my Star Wars News... I noticed that you posted that you can purchase custom ring tones for Nokia 51/61 series phones. I have an online business selling celluar phone accessories and I give my customers ringtones for there Nokia 51/61 series phones FREE OF CHARGE, when they purchase $25.00 or more. The website is http://www.tenk.net. I have over 500 different ring tones that I can send to my customers and they are growing ever day.

Im gonna get me a new phone!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]