Here's what I dug up...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-189.o1.jps.net on May 09, 2000 at 12:38:56:

In Reply to: Gemini Man?! posted by bud-arc on May 09, 2000 at 12:15:57:

: Well, this is quite unexpected. We see a long list of possible movies for Harrison to star in, and he chooses this unknown one. Anyway, it DOES sound cool, but yet more time is wasted for the now unlikely Indiana Jones IV. Maybe we'll see some miracles with this '20-years younger' thing, though! I think I'll check it out at Aint-it-cool-news now...

First of all, I have to correct my above observations. This WAS one of the movies on his long list. Sorry about that. Anyway, on to the little scoop of news from M-m-m-my Corona! (sorry, a little bit of "My Sharona" satire there):

"May 8, 2000... First, the new stuff. New stuff is as follows: Harrison Ford has picked this over Sum of All Fears as his project to come out next summer. He likes this project so much he might try his first hand at executive producing. The budget is said to be around the $120 million mark, and there's good reason: Ford will be playing not only the protagonist, but the younger clone version too. They will use digital wizardry to de-age Ford when he's the clone. Wowzers."

This could actually be the first step towards a younger Indy in Indy 4! Think about it...if all is successful, we could look forward to a second Indy trilogy! Wouldn't that be great? (Duh, the problem is it's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. AUGH!)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]