I just want Spielberg's definition of "soon" [nm]

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0030.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on May 09, 2000 at 17:12:02:

In Reply to: The latest comments by one Rick McCallum.. posted by Jonesy on May 09, 2000 at 16:29:31:

: Taken from the new issue of the Star Wars Insider;

: Question: Steven Spielberg recently said that Indiana Jones would be back soon, would you comment on that?

: Rick:

: Well that has nothing to do with me right now because I am concentrated on Star Wars. It is really George's and Steven's and Harrison's movie and they are excited to make it. It's very complicated right now. Harrison has his next movies booked, Steven's running a company and making films, and George has Episodes II and III to deal with. It is just getting the three of them together. I think they all want to make another Indy film. It is not age-dependent on Harrison-he gets beter and better looking and stronger and stronger with each passing year. So we will see.

:
: What does this mean? What films is he reffering too? I still have the belief in Indy Four..but come on! enough of the two step forward, back one step routine.

: regards
: Jonesy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: