Re: Bullwhip carrier

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 28 yr.old Indy from LAURA010-0331.splitrock.net on May 10, 2000 at 21:42:01:

In Reply to: Bullwhip carrier posted by Lao Che on May 10, 2000 at 20:41:44:

: Nothing in the vault under a search for whipcarrier,whipholder,whipholster, etc., but I do remember seeing someone mention their disappointment with N.Howard's carrier recently (kept coming unsnapped). I'm interested in hearing anyone else's whipcarrier info. For example, what was Lee Keplar's like? If you've made one (as I am designing to do) please share your trial and errors with the rest of us. Thanks. This forum has proven most useful, maybe if my carrier works out well I'll answer your questions for a change!
: "Rubbish---Ravenwood's no Nazi"

: Indyshopper #58,798,886

: Hey..,that was me that was having the trouble with the Noel Howard bullwhip carrier. The single snap, which holds the whip in place, kept popping open whenever I ran or sat down (or fell down). I dont know how Indy kept it all together in all those fighting scenes! Anyway, I purchased a whip carrier from Mark Allen, which has a closure that you turn horizontally to lock the whip securely in place. For me, the MA whipholder is the more practical means of keeping my whip on my side when I'm out on my adventures. I hope this helps. 28yr.old Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]