Is that really Belloch?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3k$ from dialup-63.208.135.108.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net on May 11, 2000 at 04:52:40:

In Reply to: The upskirt shot is definately a stunt double posted by Cereal Killer on May 11, 2000 at 03:06:33:

Of course they used a stunt double-When she actually fell. But checking just now, And knowing what to look for I could see the WHITE panties worn over a dark leather sling that supports her there for the half hour or however long it takes to get the shots of Karen Allen from above and below-This is why you think she's wearing dark panties and I used to wonder if she was naked. If this was her stunt double she wouldn't be wearing a sling because all she has to do is let go. Just speculating on that though, oh yeah,when Belloch is watching her undress in the mirror she's wearing a white bra, so probably white panties too.......Here's something else I just noticed - The guy at top of the entrance doesn't look like Belloch and his clothes don't look the same (I can't see his white shirt) and Sallas turban is smaller. The fairly closeup scenes of these guys were probably fillmed in Tunisia while the wells interior was filmed in England or France so maybe Belloch and Sallah weren't even around.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]