Re: Lee Kepler's Bullwhip carrier

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr.Brody from spider-tk074.proxy.aol.com on May 11, 2000 at 20:43:13:

In Reply to: Lee Kepler's Bullwhip carrier posted by Michaelson on May 11, 2000 at 10:55:16:

: : Nothing in the vault under a search for whipcarrier,whipholder,whipholster, etc., but I do remember seeing someone mention their disappointment with N.Howard's carrier recently (kept coming unsnapped). I'm interested in hearing anyone else's whipcarrier info. For example, what was Lee Keplar's like? If you've made one (as I am designing to do) please share your trial and errors with the rest of us. Thanks. This forum has proven most useful, maybe if my carrier works out well I'll answer your questions for a change!
: : "Rubbish---Ravenwood's no Nazi"

: : Indyshopper #58,798,886

: If you'll go over to IndyGear, you'll see the photos I took of the carrier Lee will be offering soon. It's design was very functional, as it was taken directly from the original, and I tried my whip in the carrier itself to see how well it worked. It was pretty tight on my whip, and I wandered around the house and did various activities, with no movement of the whip at all. (Our neighbors tend to accept the erratic behavior at our house, at least that's our belief (grins)) Lee is waiting for the hardware to show up so he can begin production again, or at least that was the last word I had from him. RaiderofTheArk has a nice version too, but to date I have not had one in hand so I can't really give a honest report on what he has to offer. Hopefully I'll be able to do so some time soon. Regards. Michaelson :The hardware for Lee's whip holder should be in next week and production will start soon after. This whip holder does not pop open by it's self,and looks like the Raiders holder except it slides on the belt instead of needing to be riveted on. Dr.Brody

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]