I don't think you're lying, Spieldberg, Lucas, are always saying the fourth installment is coming out. But that's pretty much where it ends

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cup Of Christ from spider-tm063.proxy.aol.com on May 12, 2000 at 19:42:12:

In Reply to: -New Indy Movie???- posted by Indiana Jomes on May 12, 2000 at 19:37:32:

: Hello. I am a pretty big fan of the Indiana Jones series. About 5 years ago, I saw in a local newspaper that Spieldberg's wife said, (This is only a memory-quote, not the real one, but I think I got the jist of it...) "Yes, there is works on a fourth installment underway, but don't expect it for many years." Believe me, I was ecstatic when I heard this. I thought, "Wow! A new Indy?! I just can't wait and see what he is looking for this time!!!" And, trust me, I really saw that in the newspaper. I am not trying to make this up (I am just covering my bases, considering how there are many people out there who say I am lying.) Anyway, the point I'm coming to is this; is that true? Are there plans for a new Indy, and if so, when? I really hope so! So, if you guys could help me find any info on it, like in the sites or anything, I really want to find out! Keep the Indy legacy living on!

: Thanks- Jomes

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]