Revenge...I like that word...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-51.o1.jps.net on May 12, 2000 at 21:05:25:

In Reply to: SNES Trilogy game posted by graml on May 12, 2000 at 19:30:27:

:
: : I doubt it, what kind of games did you have in mind? Indiana Jones Pod Racer? Ugh, no thanks. I'm still fond of my old SNES Indiana Jones Trilogy game.
: : -Me

: Yeah, I remember that game. They were supposed to make it for the Genesis (I never had a SNES), but they never did. Someday I will have my revenge. It will probably involve a very stern letter to one of the underlings of one of the bigshots at Lucasarts....

The best revenge is living happy. Or something. No, how about this one? Don't get angry; get even. Ah, I like that one better! Look, pal, here's the same little advice I offer to everyone on the matter, that I now give to you...go for the gold! Go ahead and download a ZSNES emulator and Indiana Jones' Greatest Hits ROM game and you could be playing it tonight!
P.S. To ease the risk of getting this post deleted for possible copyright infringement, let me just say that I do have the SNES game, and it is spectacular. I, of course, didn't have the Sega version at the time, but I now do...thanks to the Genecyst emulator! Yes! Yes! Can you feel it? Uh!
P.P.S. Sorry about all the extra enthusiasm right now...it'll soon pass...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]