Happy anniversary (or something), man! (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-51.o1.jps.net on May 12, 2000 at 22:36:34:

In Reply to: Has it been a year ALREADY??? posted by Goodsport on May 12, 2000 at 22:26:53:

:     Jeez! In six days (5/18/00) will be the one-year anniversary of my very first post on Indyfan.com! Not that it was anything special (and especially since there are still posters here who have been around a lot longer)... it just simply feels weird having a year pass by so fast.

:     And I remember that it was only a few days before Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace was to open in theaters... of all the excitement here on these boards... and later of how many posters here were disappointed (although I thought the film was pretty good). Has it been a year already???

:     Man o man... has Indyfan.com changed a lot or a little in the past year? What are your thoughts? :)

:
: -G

Golly, has it been five months already? Why, I remember my first post here at Indyfan...I think that was around the time that Micah started losing his hair...
P.S. I read your first post...very insightful...and I did notice a reply from a "Brett (Yasim) Lambert"...bwa ha ha ha! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]