Hmmm... how psychotic...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-51.o1.jps.net on May 12, 2000 at 22:55:40:

In Reply to: Now that is scary!! posted by Indy's Girl on May 12, 2000 at 22:45:24:

: : : It just goes to show how life is really short. It feels like just yesterday that I went to see Phantom Menace at the theater.
: : : P.S. Wow! Brett was still "Yasam" back then!! When did he make the change to "Maverick"?

: : Hey, not only are we online at the same time, and posted a reply at the same time, but we also both made a reference to Brett's Yasim thing! Weird!

: That's like, some kind of sixth sense, or something. Maybe we're both psychic. Or psycho. Take your pick. 8D

How about a psychopath? Psychedelic? Psychosomatic? Oh, I know! Pseudointellectual! Nah. How about pseudomorph? Um...forget it. Hey, I'm sure glad I'm writing this pseudonymously, don't you agree? Otherwise, people might think I have some kind of psychological damage or something. Then I might have to see some kind of psychophysiologist! And he might say I have some psychosexual disfunctions...
P.S. Oops! I've said too much!
P.P.S. Another fine mess you've gotten me into this time, brain! Don't make me wage psychological warefare on your cerebrum!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]