Re: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK RE-RELEASE TITLE

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 196-28-48-98.prtc.net on May 13, 2000 at 07:03:49:

In Reply to: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK RE-RELEASE TITLE posted by Indiana Topher on May 13, 2000 at 06:34:22:

: When Raiders is obviously re-released at the cinemas next year, will it have the new title, like the THX edition which has just come out? So it would be called:

: ****************************NOW SHOWING*******************************

: INDIANA JONES AND THE RADIERS OF THE LOST ARK
: RATED PG

: Personally, I would prefer if they keep the title as just 'Raders of the Lost Ark'.

: Also, does anyone think there would be some new merchandise for the re-release, just like they did for the Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition?

: Let us know.

You're a little late arent you?(i guess its better late than never)anyways the title sounds ok (it would have been better to keep it as "Raiders Of The Lost Ark") just as long as lucas didnt change the title in the video,Sorry dude but Lucas is too caught up in his Star Wars Prequels to release any special indy trilogy
and/or Indiana Jones merchandise.

P.S. Lucas is screwing with our minds!....he gives us jar jar in EP1 and now he gives us the next Jake Lloyd!(yep...you can imgine that 19 year old kid screaming "Yippee" over and over again in EP2) next thing you know The Clone Wars will be about Boy Bands,Stupid Actors and Annoying pests...*cough*willy makes a cameo in EP 3*cough* well im glad i get to see some jar jar killing in EP3!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]