*laughs* There they go again....NM

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 153.oak01.pon.net on May 14, 2000 at 00:53:32:

In Reply to: You called? posted by bud-arc on May 13, 2000 at 23:05:23:

: : Yeah, I miss Old Indy too. He was often my favorite part of the YIJC episodes. I think he was cut out of the videos because, overall, he was unpopular. Even around here. I've taken some heat in the past for saying that George Hall was the best non-Harrison Ford actor to portray Indy. But I stand by my previous statements. Old Indy was awesome. Or possibly gnarley. Sorry about using all this dated 80s slang. I think bud-arc put a curse on me....
: : -graml

: You can't expect to put the words "bud-arc" in a post and not have me reply, can you? Hey, I never gave you heat for picking George Hall as your fave, but I also can't wholly agree with you. Or maybe I could, if I could REMEMBER what he looked or acted like at all. Does he remind you of Walter Matthau at all? That could help me a lot! Walter sure looks gnarley (I mean that in the most gnarled way, mind you), especially at age 80!

: P.S. To make this officially "Indy," let me ask you guys, how old is Old Indy supposed to be, anyway? (Yeah, I know it's 90, but I gotta have Indy likenesses in this post, right?)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]