It's called "Indiana Jones and the Sons of Darkness", and was basically a rip-off of one of the novels, and was really just a monumental joke played on all of us Indy fans... (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust161.tnt1.portland2.or.da.uu.net on May 14, 2000 at 02:16:40:

In Reply to: Haven't posted for a while but I got some interesting news (pertains to Indy 4) posted by GCR on May 14, 2000 at 00:09:11:

: I was just wondering if anyone else here had heard of a script circulating around that was suppossedly penned by good ol' George Lucas himself in which Indy and Marion, along with their son, search for Noah's Ark? A friend of mine found some script at someplace in Cambridge MA that is suppossedly the script for Indy 4. I highly doubt it's authenticity for a number of reasons, but I was curious if anyone else had heard of or even read such a script. I must say...if it is indeed genuine, I'm not looking forward to it at all, my friend says it's absolutely horrible, definatley not up to Indy standards. I have yet to read it, but I'm sure I'll get a good laugh or two out of it.
: Anyways, it's good to be back...
: -GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: