Rarest, schmarest...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-173.o1.jps.net on May 14, 2000 at 23:10:35:

In Reply to: Rarest item, eh? posted by graml on May 14, 2000 at 21:16:15:

:
: Well, confidentially, I obtained a piece of Harrison Ford's DNA. I took it to a gentleman in Switzerland who was able to replicate and.... well, I've said too much already. Okay, would you believe I still have my Beta version of Raiders of the Lost Ark? And the Betamax player to run it! Talk about rare!
: -graml

How about that Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade promo video? It basically features 5 minutes of two cheesy characters from Paramount promoting the release of Last Crusade on video. These idiots wear the cheapest looking IndyGear I've seen in a long time and features backdrops of Last Crusade making it seem like they're on a real adventure. Pah! Anyway, at least after you're done sitting through that, you're treated to 5 WHOLE MINUTES of an Indy trailer and behind the scenes footage. Well, basically, most of the footage can be found in the Great Adventurers and Their Quests video tape, but there's also some other exclusive stuff. Anyway, I'm not sure how many people have this "rare" item, but it seems like a winner to me!

P.S. Were you kidding about that Harrison Ford DNA thing, graml? Seriously...I NEED it!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]