That's right!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy's Girl from spider-ta012.proxy.aol.com on May 15, 2000 at 17:03:49:

In Reply to: Wait a minute...this means... posted by bud-arc on May 15, 2000 at 16:53:04:

: : Can you imagine that? Well, I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one with strange forum dreams. Sounds pretty cool, though. Indiana Jones and Micah were your tour guides? Wow. Interesting about the relationship between Sir Graml and Princess Ulla, though... could you actually be having prophetic dreams??? ;)

: : P.S. Graml, an ex-Hovito? Would you like to share something with us, Josh?
: : P.P.S. By the way, how did I look? How was my hair? :) Sean Patrick Flannery-ily?

:
: ...That me and graml are still trapped in the middle of nowhere! Quick! Go dream us up again and bust us out! :)

: P.S. Thanks for letting us be a part of your other-worldly experiences, Indy's Girl. It was a pleasure being there (can't remember too much, though...).

Okay, bud, I'll go to sleep right now and see if I can find my way back to the Middle of Nowhere.
BTW, I really don't remember what you looked like. You were probably a blank face with the name "Steven" written across it. ;-) How is it that you can tell who somebody is in a dream, even if you have no idea what they really look like?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]