Women's premonition?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-180.o1.jps.net on May 15, 2000 at 17:29:06:

In Reply to: That's right!! posted by Indy's Girl on May 15, 2000 at 17:03:49:

: : Can you imagine that? Well, I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one with strange forum dreams. Sounds pretty cool, though. Indiana Jones and Micah were your tour guides? Wow. Interesting about the relationship between Sir Graml and Princess Ulla, though... could you actually be having prophetic dreams??? ;)

: : P.S. Graml, an ex-Hovito? Would you like to share something with us, Josh?
: : P.P.S. By the way, how did I look? How was my hair? :) Sean Patrick Flannery-ily?

:
: ...That me and graml are still trapped in the middle of nowhere! Quick! Go dream us up again and bust us out! :)

: P.S. Thanks for letting us be a part of your other-worldly experiences, Indy's Girl. It was a pleasure being there (can't remember too much, though...).

Okay, bud, I'll go to sleep right now and see if I can find my way back to the Middle of Nowhere.
BTW, I really don't remember what you looked like. You were probably a blank face with the name "Steven" written across it. ;-) How is it that you can tell who somebody is in a dream, even if you have no idea what they really look like?

I'm not sure how we know who we are in our dreams. Must have something to do with the fact that we made them up with our minds. We somehow attribute characteristics that way we want to see them to people we've never seen before in our dreams...or something.

Hmmm, I wonder if your dream has any symbolic meaning. Let me try to analyze this (look, it's Dr. bud-arc!). What could the Middle of Nowhere mean? Do you feel lost or alone in everyday life? And what could Graml and Ulla's relationship mean? Do you seek romance in your life? And what could dreaming about Indiana Jones mean? You've been watching Indy movies a little too much? (good job!) And what could Micah busting me and Graml mean? You don't like our nonsensical posts??? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]